Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shit Happens!







So done with a B.A just to escape the recession lashes I decide to do Masters... filled forms of coupla colleges and what came out of it makes me write this blob.. n its not normal.. coz the chances of shit happening is 1:5 0r 2:5 but not 5:5..

here goes my shit series


College 1: SIMC
i read my name in the list of selected candidates to know that i am S.T
Shit 1: From when???

College 2: Jamia Millia Islamia
on the college form its written.. u will not be allowed to write the examination without a hall ticket which will be posted to u" ... 11th is the exam n on 8th is my train
Shit 2: where is the hall ticket?? oh btw its 8th

College 3: IIMC
i wrote my DD NO. wrong on the form
Shit 3: ha haha hahaha hahahaha hahahahahaha (just the initial symptoms)

College 4: ACJ
I sent the form online way before the deadline. few days later i get a call.
Shit 4: 8 PM - "hello this is Malini from ACJ. we haven't received your form yet but ur DD has reached. fill it by today as its the last day. (i had antennas on my head or was that my hair... my i a genius or insane)


College 5: IIJNM
30th is the last date n its already 26, need an attested recommendation letter.
Shit 5: The Hindi seal is missing.. why? coz its 5.30..wooohhhooooooooooooooooooooo!?!?!?!

3 comments:

Thoorika said...

Yeah !! Apt title !!! Shit happens!!! don worry... you will come up wth something !!!!

Arv said...

oh my... thats some real shit...

didnt u ask Anu to help :P

@Thoorika - nice advice :)

take care... cheers...

Elithraniel Arawion said...

hahahahaa....

its k vips.. ur thru acj :) cheer up